Popular Posts

Monday, 23 March 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

WELL. Hi friends. I have been meaning to do this for approximately one-point-seven billion years. I am so sorry that I am bad at keeping up with this blog. That being said, I'm not letting it die just yet! Anyways, I wanted to do this post because I am a weird person.

The bag: Nondescript, boring. I wear this bag with literally every outfit in my wardrobe, so it has to match. Fun fact: I actually buy a nearly-identical new bag every semester.

The phone: iPhone with a bunny case. The important part is the bunny case. Please look more at the bunny case. It's so cute!

Gum: I drink a lot of coffee and I don't want people to know that I've been drinking a lot of coffee.

Chargers: I use all my electronics way too much so I can't go anywhere without all the chargers.

Wallet: I have a really old Fossil wallet that's black and brown. That's not exactly it, but it's a similar enough style. There's no off-white on mine, though.

Laptop: I am an English/Creative Writing major and a major procrastinator. Not having my laptop might be the end of the world.

Keychain: True, I do have many stuffed animals and a UniKitty on my keychain. And yes, the UniKitty's horn does light up when you push on her face. Thank you for asking.

Anyways, I'll see you guys later. Sorry that this is so unexciting, but I have two exams and one paper due this week and I am stressing pretty much constantly. If you like hearing more personal updates, you can follow my semi-personal blog here. Otherwise, you can always find me on Polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment